Daniela Monroy is a partner in our Mexico City office that focuses on energy, infrastructure and project finance matters in the oil and gas and renewable industries. Her practice also includes advising on corporate, real estate, regulatory, and natural resources and environmental issues.
- Acquisition by an Italian company of two companies developing wind power projects with a capacity of 74 MW and 70 MW, in the Southeast of Mexico.
- Participation of several companies in bids for the award of natural gas transportation services agreements called by PGPB and CFE, analyzing the bidding guidelines and legal risks resulting therefrom, preparation of the legal documentation for the proposal and the agreements related with the provision of the relevant service and to jointly develop with a third party the project, as applicable
- Participation of a number of consortiums formed by Mexican and foreign entities for the award of 30 year contracts for exploration and production blocks in mature fields in the first two rounds of the incentive-based contracts, including the preparation of the bid, its structure, the analysis of the agreement and associated risks.
- Preparation of several power purchase agreements to be used in the negotiations with the offtakers in connection with the power supply of a number of projects, such as a cogeneration plant using natural gas, a photovoltaic power plant, a windfarm, and a power plant generating energy jointly with the gas synthesis obtained from solid wastes and natural gas.
- Development and implementation of a power generation project of 1025 MW in Pesquería, Nuevo Leon for the power supply to different companies of Techint’s group.
- Advice to a company developing projects related with the provision of waste water treatment services, as well as its participation in bids and analysis of the risks resulting from its participation and development of the project.