Diego Campa is a senior associate in our Mexico City office that handles a wide range of matters across multiple disciplines, including corporate, dispute resolution and government procurement.
- Successfully represented a renewable energy developing group in the co-investment to develop a 54MW wind farm in the state of Tamaulipas; first of its kind such state.
- Successfully represented multiple offshore and onshore drilling companies in service contracts entered with Pemex’s E&P company: Pemex-Exploración y Producción.
- Successfully represented multiple oilfield service companies in a diverse range of administrative claims against Pemex, CFE and other government agencies.
- Successfully represented multiple international oil companies to prequalify for the first bidding process called by the National Hydrocarbons Commission to award 14 exploration blocks in shallow waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Currently representing Mexican investment funds in their joint venture with international oil companies to submit bids for the first bidding process called by the National Hydrocarbons Commission.
- Currently representing E&P companies in the migration process of oilfield service contracts to E&P contracts, including negotiation of joint operation agreements with Pemex.
- Currently representing multiple clients in Mexico’s historic “Round 1” as part of the different bidding processes called by the National Hydrocarbons Commission to award extraction blocks in the Gulf of Mexico and onshore mature fields.
- Currently representing seismic and superficial exploration activities companies in the authorization process before the National Hydrocarbons Commission to undertake such activities in the Gulf of Mexico and onshore areas.
- Currently representing multiple clients in the ongoing international bid processes called by the CFE to award the design, construction and operation of natural gas transportation pipelines in different regions of Mexico.